I declare that:
- The money I pay is a donation and will allow entry to the show for a vehicle and one passenger.
- During the whole period of the show (from arrival in the grounds up-to and including departure from the grounds) the vehicle specified will be covered by third party liability insurance as dictated by the Road Traffic Act (1988) paragraph 143.
- The driver(s) of the vehicle specified holds a licence to drive/ride a vehicle of the applicable class.
- The vehicle specified will be presented in a clean and safe condition.
- I will abide by the marshals’ instructions at all times during the event.
- I understand that I will be expected to stay in the show ground with my vehicle until at least 16:00h (subject to weather).
- I understand that in the event of a cancellation of the show all monies paid, being donations, will be retained by the ‘Friends of St John The Baptist”. There will not be a refund, but all entries will be carried over until next year’s event.
Rules Version 1, Oct 30, 2021