- All Food Stall fees must be paid one week prior to the Show Date, using the registration form on the Capel Show website. Fees may be paid in full or with a 50% deposit and 50% later.
- Fees are non-refundable. However you may transfer your registration to another trader at no cost.
- All Food Stalls must arrive at the latest ONE hour prior to public opening times. We recommend before 10:00h.
- All Food Stall Entry passes are valid for two persons (staff). Additional staff will be required to pay the normal show entry fee.
- The show opens to the public at 12:00h and closes at 17:00h
- Trading (e.g. with early arrived vehicle exhibitors) may start as soon as your stall is set-up. This may be as early a 09:30h.
- Admission is by Stall Holder and vehicle pass sent to you upon completion of registration
- All set-up and deliveries to stalls must be complete 30 minutes before public admission opening times on the day. After unloading, any vehicle not remaining within your stand area must be removed to the public car park.
- No Stall Holder vehicle movement is permitted on the showground during public opening hours.
- All equipment, display/sale items, vehicles, tents etc, must be kept within your allocated stand area and must not be placed in or intrude into the avenues between stands.
- Only silent generators are permitted in the event grounds
- No form of advertising material may be displayed or distributed anywhere in the grounds other than on your stand, unless by prior permission from the organisers.
- Any transaction at the event is between the vendor and purchaser alone; no responsibility is accepted by the organisers.
- Dogs are permitted in the show ground but must be on a lead, under proper control at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse access to the event grounds at their absolute discretion.
- The organisers reserve the right to eject from or refuse entry to the grounds to anyone who acts in a manner detrimental to the enjoyment of others.
- Food Stall admission passes are only valid if issued directly by the Capel Show, or any of its appointed volunteers.
- The organisers reserve the right to re-site any trader at the time of, or before the event, if deemed necessary.
ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
- The use of packaging should be minimised as far as possible.
- All packaging and utensil material MUST be bio-degradable (i.e. food boxes, plates, cutlery, straws, wrapping, carrier bags etc should be made from e.g. paper or starch products).
- All residual waste to be taken away from site by the trader at the end of the show.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- The indicated speed limits must be observed when driving anywhere in the showground. Typically this is 5mph.
- Marshals’ instructions will be followed at all times
- Only silent generators are permitted in the event grounds. These should have a suitable earth arrangement by spike or earthing plate.
- All traders must adhere to the regulations governing the use of liquid gas cylinders, generators and electrical supplies. In particular and if applicable you must adhere to document No. 102763 “Using Calor Gas safely” (published by Calor Gas Ltd.).
- All electrical equipment brought onto site by you must have a current P.A.T. certificate. (Obtained by a certified electrician to show that mains powered equipment and cables are safe & correct.)
- All stands with electricity and or gas should have a suitable fire extinguisher available for use at all times.
- Severe weather could occur at any time, please make sure that all stalls and marquees are securely weighted down.
- Stand structures it is the responsibility of each client to provide any structures as required. It is also the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure that the structure is anchored down suitably for use in high winds, regardless of the weather conditions.
- All stands must be safe from hazards (trip hazards, electric shock, overhead cross members etc). It is the trader’s responsibility to ensure his/her stand is free from hazards and that this is monitored throughout the duration of the event.
- At all times when serving food or drinks there must be at least one person present who has a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- For all food stuffs sold an ingredient list identifying allergens must be either displayed or available on demand
LIABILITY & INSURANCE
- We require you to have public liability insurance covering events such as this. Proof will need to be uploaded with your registration.
- A Stall Holder is responsible for any and all damage or injury to persons or property as a consequence of their actions, their stand, appliances or any act of omission by them, their staff or contractors.
- The organisers are not responsible for the security of vehicles or other goods being offered for sale, prior to, during or after the event. Although every reasonable precaution is taken, the organisers expressly decline responsibility for any loss or damage befalling the property or personnel of any trader however caused, unless in cases where we have been negligent. It is therefore recommended that traders insure on an ALL RISK basis all equipment and stock brought to the stand including material hired or borrowed. You may also wish to consider to take out insurance against cancellation or curtailment of the show.
- The Capel Show declines responsibility for the loss of or damage to stock or individuals in any way, unless in cases where we have been negligent.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the intended show at short notice if this is necessary because of an Act of God such as (but not limited to) unusual and catastrophic weather conditions affecting the showground or in the area generally, Government or Local Authority order or request which the organisers are obliged to adhere to or which they consider to be reasonable in the circumstances of the situation. In the event of a complete cancellation the organisers will make a full refund of any payments made and will waive any payments due to be made in receipt of trader, but shall not be responsible for traders’ consequential or other losses of whatever kind.
- Any trader having to cancel his/her booking for a stand space should notify the organisers as soon as possible. No refunds will be given but your registration can be transferred to another trader.
24 November 2021